J Nacka Strand Hotel Sweden
Hotel Nacka Strand Schweden, luxury hotel Nacka Strand Sweden Boutique Hotel, Wedding venues Sweden Event Hotel Nacka Strand meeting Hotels, Luxushotels weltweit, Hotel réunion Suède Nacka hôtel de luxe, Luxushotel Schweden Boutique H - Hotel Suede
SE-131 28 Nacka Strand, Schweden
Hotel de luxe - DLW hotels luxe
Those of you who have visited U.S. sailing paradise of Newport may perhaps have a slight sense of déjà vu when you come ashore to us at Hotel J and Restaurant J. With influences from American boat-houses we have created venues with a combination of timeless luxury and genuine comfort. The colours red, white and blue are dominant and paired with oiled woodwork and dark, varnished floors. Every season of the year has its own charm at J. Summer is dominated by the sight of the many boats on their way to and from the thousands of islands in Stockholm´s unique archipelago. When summer has left us we go indoors and light the fire and enjoy the warmth of a cheerful blazing fire whilst the north wind whips the waters of the bay outside the windows. Hotel J and Restaurant J also operate the magnificent meeting and function villas, Tornvillan and Fabrikörsvillan, next to J.
The hotel´s 45 rooms are tastefully and exclusively decorated, with a lot of wood trim and a genuine feeling for materials and quality in all the details, such as luxurious linen from GANT and bathroom amenities from FACE Stockholm. Hotel J can accommodate 90 guests and all the rooms are generously sized at 22 to 37 sqm.
Our room categories:
- J Deluxe Rooms offer a balcony with beautiful views of the peaceful green surroundings, and are tastefully and exclusively decorated, with a lot of wood trim and a genuine feeling for materials and quality in all the details. Rooms are equipped with TV, safe, minibar and working desk, and twin beds or a queenbed.
- J Seaview Room: The luxurious and spacious rooms are exclusively decorated, with a lot of wood trim and a genuine feeling for materials and quality in all the details, and offer a stunning sea view of the inlet to Stockholm´s harbour. Rooms are equipped with balcony, TV, safe, minibar, a working desk, and twin beds or a queen bed. All bathrooms feature a bath tub with shower.
- J Newport Seaview Room: offers the most stunning sea view of the hotel, and has a double bed. The spacious room is decorated in an exclusive marine style and has a balcony. Rooms are equipped with balcony, TV, safe, minibar and a working desk. All bathrooms feature a bath tub with shower.
- J Newport Large Room is our most spacious room with a double bed and a sofa that converts into a bed for two. The room is decorated in an exclusive marine style and has a balcony. Rooms feature a working desk, minibar, cable TV and bathrooms featuring bath tub with shower.
- J Suite: Our 2-floor suites provide luxurious comfort with a separate sleeping area on the first floor. The ground floor living area features a sofa, floor to ceiling windows and a fabulous view over the Baltic Sea from the balcony. Rooms are equipped with balcony, TV, safe, minibar and a working desk. All bathrooms feature a bath tub with shower. The Wedding Suite is a large room with a lounge, bedroom and a bathroom featuring a jacuzzi.
Hotel J´s garden is a lush oasis, leading all the way from the waterfront up to the hotel building. Lean back in a classic deck chair and be entertained by the boat life in the inlet or the mesmerizing sound of waves against the shore. Some of our rooms feature private terraces facing the garden. Bring out your breakfast on sunny summer mornings or enjoy the bright summer nights and the peace and quiet over a drink.
The heart of Hotel J is our living room. Here we have combined the reception, the lobby, the breakfast room and the bar into a warm and inviting lounge with comfy sofas and chairs, a fireplace and panoramic windows facing the garden and the sea. This is a natural meeting place and pleasant alternative to spending time in the room. Start the day by enjoying your breakfast in the warmth of the open fire or relax with a good book in a comfortable atmosphere.
Literally at the water´s edge in the marina of Nacka Strand, marine brasserie Restaurant J boosts a spectacular view over the beautiful bay and a cosy interior featuring white painted wooden panelling and eye-catching fabrics in red, white and blue combined with beautiful oak furniture. A meal at J is always both a culinary and visual experience. From your table you can enjoy a constantly changing scene with the view over the inlet to Stockholm.
When open during the summer season, the outdoor terrace seats 250 guests enjoying the cuisine and the surroundings. Inside, the spacious restaurant welcomes 90 guests and serves U.S. influenced brasserie cuisine focused on seafood. Simple and first-class.
Our weekend brunches are as popular in the summer sun as in front of a mesmerizing fire in the winter. Other bestsellers are our Christmas buffet and the Seafood weeks in the autumn.
Some places bring out the best in us. They inspire us to be creative and find new ways to move forward. Picturesque settings have a tendency to enhance the motivation and mouth-watering food appeals to the job satisfaction. Open water has the ability to convey the slightest whisper. As well as resulting in conversations that are low-voiced and comfortable, water also helps to stimulate free-ranging thoughts and gives birth to ideas. Our meeting venues are situated at the waterfront of Stockholm´s inlet. A more beautiful or even more convenient environment is hard to come by – close to both the big vibrant city and the small peaceful islands of the archipelago.
Lunch meetings with business associates, workshops or education programmes? Family reunions, fancy weddings or corporate functions…? Whatever the occasion we will arrange a memorable event for groups up to 90 guests. For your very special day, let us arrange a celebration to remember forever. At Tornvillan you get the most romantic setting ever. Bring the guests by boat to our very own jetty, get married in the garden, have a ball in our historic dining rooms… Tornvillan welcomes up to 90 guests. Fabrikörsvillan is also a great venue to invite your close ones for a grand bash. Up to 40 guests can dine together in one room, or about 80 guests in total.
Prix sur demande